Saturday 28 January 2012

New Course New Blog

I have recieved my coursework for the People and Place course and I have started to read through the notes and try and get an understanding of the course.

I am looking forward to this course as I hope it will continue to instruct me and help to guide me to improving my photography and the understanding of it within the realm of art.

One of the first things I did was go through the course book list and have a look at what is recommended. Happily there is some overlap from the Art of Photography course and I have some of the books already.

What I'd like is to impove so that I can take images such as

24-02-07 red swmbo

and

cat in the hat

More often, as I feel that I was lucky to get these rather than skilled.

Due to my problems I think that when it comes to some parts of the course I may have to stretch the definition of people a little, and use a little imagination.

hello clarice

After all, some humans refer to their pets as people..

No comments:

Post a Comment